I love the word Affluence. The name rings synonymously with Living Infinitely. Living in a state of affluence means living a fulfilled life not only from the level of the soul, but at the level of mind and body as well.
Affluence is a state of mind that is brought about by knowledge. When one understands and is conscious of the knowledge of affluence, wealth will most certainly manifest itself in life. Affluence within the realm of physical wealth comes from having a money conscious. In this article I will talk about the perplexing qualities of affluence. In understanding the concepts presented in this article, a money conscious is sure to develop.
Rich people do things differently than poor people do. It is often difficult for a person raised up poor to become very rich, mainly because they think differently than the rich person. Rich people have the money conscious. If you spend a lot of time with a wealthy person you too could develop the money conscious, this is why the children of rich people often remain very rich and often get richer. These few perplexing qualities of affluence may help you understand their secrets.
1. Affluence is created by giving. A sales person gives their service, the shopkeeper their goods, and the artist his talents. The more you give, the more you get back. It is the law of the universe. See the “Parable of the Talents” (Matthew 25:14-30)
2. The Affluent make money work for them. In another form of giving the very rich always understand how to make money their ally. In the process of lending, investing, and donating (all forms of giving) riches will begin to give themselves on your behalf! Abundance will inevitably return to the giver who gives lavishly.
3. The Affluent understands that there is always opportunity. The universe operates on a field of pure potential with opportunities ready to make themselves known. The opportunity will be created for the person who never gives up faith and persistence.
4. The Affluent are detached from their riches. Some of the greatest contributors to betterment our country have been men and women of exceedingly great wealth. However, these men and women did not pack all their savings under their mattresses. While the rich think about money often and understand its importance, they also understand its properties. The poor think about money in such a way they become attached to it. The money remains forever elusive.
5. Affluence creates more affluence.
Affluence is not necessarily good from a utilitarian standpoint. Many have used a wealth conscious for ill purposes. Heeding this warning, please understand that principles of affluence will begin to train your mind to work in way that can bring great fulfillment to life. The very knowledge of understanding how the principles behind affluence work is enough to begin your journey.
Beautiful Picture by Clive L